Anura Reporting API - Usage - Performing Requests
Requests to the Anura Reporting API are made over secure connections using the HTTP POST method.
Things to Remember...
- POST parameter string values must be URL encoded.
- Drilling into metric reporting data will require optional parameters to be set.
- Some drilldown parameters require that a parent parameter be applied first.
- A single result will be returned when all applicable drilldown parameters have been applied.
- Instance, source, and campaign interface parameters may be applied at any time.
- "All Instances", "All Sources", and "All Campaigns" are acceptable interface values where applicable.
- Anura reporting is based on the Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) time zone.
Date specific API requests are limited to a 7-day rolling time frame with the exception of "Overview" endpoints, which have a 31-day rolling time frame. If your request falls outside of the time frame limit, a HTTP status code of "400 - Bad Request" will be returned. See Reporting API: Handling Responses for more details.